During this development cycle, I've received more feedback than for any other releases. That's really cool, thank you! With this new release, you can consider to migrate from the previous 2.0.x series for your applications.
libmodbus v2.9.3 (2011-01-14)
- Major rewriting of the message reading (no more timeouts on exception)
- New function to reply to an indication with an exception message
- New function
- New functions to manipulate data:
- Fix #2. Read/write were
- Install an ignore handler for SIGPIPE on *BSD. Original patch by Jason Oster.
- Fix closing of Win32 socket. Reported by Petr Parýzek.
- Fix unit identifier not copied by the TCP server. Reported by Antti Manninen
- Fix missing
modbus_flush()in unit tests.
- Fixes for OpenBSD by Barry Grumbine and Jason Oster
This time, the release is not only availabe as tarball but also as Fedora and Ubuntu packages on the download page.
For the next release, I've already merged my
ipv6 branch (based on the work of
Florian Forster), the rtai
branch of Chris Cole is waiting for review (ah, RTAI, like in the good old days
:) and I hope to take care of the
gtk-doc work done by Luis Matos.